Another Update on My Refashion Project

I completed this in mid-August, but I don’t like it.  There is too  much fabric in the skirt and it is  really heavy and uncomfortable to wear.  This wasn’t a problem in the full dress.

I plan on taking the skirt apart at the seams and making it into a kind of gathered A-line skirt.  I will have to remove the current waistline and redo it which will make the skirt several inches shorter. I think I will make the final length to hit right below the knee.  I hope I don’t get as frustrated with this new refashion as the one I just did.

I will post photos of the the first go as soon as I get someone to take them.

 

UPDATE:  May 3, 2016  

                  Forgot to mention this was a TOTAL FAIL.  UGH.  Well, at least I tried!

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s